Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Annoying

Why is everyone so annoying to me?

The people at school. My mom. My sister. My bandmates. My classmates from the anime club that bother to speak with me on a semi-regular basis. People on YouTube.

Does no one have respect for other people's feelings anymore?

Trevor was right... we're all nice in a way, but disconnected.

I don't like being disconnected, though...

I reach out, but apparently I'm reaching out too much.

Everyone annoys me for one reason or another, and I can't blame lack of sleep on it, either, because today I probably had the most sleep I've had all semester.

All I ask is that I can be part of something bigger than myself... All I ask is that I can have friends that don't ramble about things that I don't understand while expecting me to show them sympathy for it. All I ask is that I don't have to put up some sad excuse of a smile and moe cover just to prevent myself from looking like I'm weak.

All I ask is that people start taking me SERIOUSLY.

I want people to notice when something's wrong. I don't want to have to explain myself or say "Hey, I'm in a bad mood" that just makes me sound clingy. I don't want to be clingy, I just want someone to listen to ME for once, when all I ever do is listen to other people and their problems. I share my story, but what's the point? Unless it involves themselves somehow, no one gives a crap.





I wonder... if I died, would anyone care? Would anyone cry? Would anyone mutter "I'm sorry" under their breaths?

Regardless of whether they do or not, I don't see a reason to keep going on. Not when I can't even do the things I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment